About the Chief Strategist
Ashish has been into the Marketing & Advertising Industry for last 19 + years.
Lastly, He was working as the Vice President (Business Group Head) with Mullen Lowe-Lintas responsible for Integrated Marketing, Experiential Marketing and Rural Marketing businesses from existing & new clients out of North India.
He has worked with clients like World Bank Group, Prasar Bharati, Google, General Motors, GSK, Lime road, KRBL (India Gate Basmati Rice), Mahagun, Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation, Becton-Dickinson and Intuit Business Accounting Software to name a few.
He has spent 14-years with Mullen Lowe Lintas, Lintas India Pvt. Ltd.
Prior to this, he worked with Video on wheels, a division of Dr. Jain Satellite Television Limited for 5-years.
He started his career with Nuchem-Weir Limited heading Direct Marketing Business at Territory level.
To know more about the recent work in brand activation and events space, you may please visit us on http://talk2users.info
Our Corporate Office is in Gurgaon
You can find more about us while looking for advertising agencies in Delhi.
About Ashish in Details
Ashish has worked with Commercial clients, NGOs, Government of India, State Governments and United Nation bodies for their various initiatives. He has successfully delivered on the assigned mandates with elan.
A few lines about him are –
- He is fully versed with the brand planning needs.
- He has developed Marketing communications calendars(ATL+BTL) in tune with his client’s objectives
- He has experience of translating marketing vision and strategies into strategic execution plans
- He has sound knowledge on Brand Management, Brand Health Monitoring, PR activities, On-ground Activation, Events & Promotions & Implementation (ATL & BTL), Budget Planning and Tracking
- He is experienced at developing strategic inputs into brand development and communications strategy
- He has managed communication designs and brand executions for multiple clients
- He has developed marketing communications plans, strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- he has developed media relations strategy, placements in print, broadcast and online media
- He has managed media inquiries and interview requests
- He has created content and collateral for press releases, by line articles and keynote presentations
- He has evaluated opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising
- He has coordinated timely and effective deliveries on ad promotions/media relations
- He has coordinated with BTL agencies ensuring effective executions
- He has participated in Media buying and Brand building activities for multiple clients
- He has got an analytical bent of mind and am consciously data driven for ROI calculations
- He has been responsible for creation and execution of inputs supporting marketing strategies
- He has experience in measuring and tracking all initiatives
- He has developed communication briefs and liaised with – Advertising, to PR , to digital and Events
- He has created multiple merchandise programs for the products.
- He has always made sure company resources are aligned on the brand strategy
- He has managed newsletters and mailers and ensured regular and timely delivery
- He has written and reviewed press releases and disseminated in the media
- He has ensured representation at industry events and engaged with potential consumers/partners
- He has participated in various researches
- He has actively sought feedbacks and suggested product improvements
- He has implemented agency reviews, MIS, competition tracking & budget monitoring
- He has designed and executed public relations campaigns at both, city and national levels
To know more about us or about this aggregation of Marketing & Advertising Services offering 360 degree services, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also write to Ashish on email@example.com or call on +917838737356