Communication For You
What is “Mass Communication”
Mass Communication is the process of exchanging information through mass media to large segments of the population at the same time through 1) Newspaper, 2) Magazine and book publishing 3)Radio, 4) Television and films, 5) Internet for disseminating information, news and advertising.
The 7 C’s of Communication
- Credibility– Performance of the sender reflecting an earnest desire to serve the user
- Context– Business activities must confirm the message and the realities of its environment
- Content– The message must have meaning and relevance for the receiver.
- Clarity– The message must be put in simple terms. Words used must have exactly the same meaning to the sender as they do to the receiver. Complex messages must be distilled into simpler terms.
- Continuity and Consistency– Communication is a never ending process. It needs repetition with variation, and learning of both facts and attitudes.
- Channels– Use established channels of communication—channels the receiver uses and respects.
- Capability of audience- Communication should expect the least effort from the recipient
To know more about us or about this aggregation of Marketing & Advertising Services offering 360 degree services, please write to us on email@example.com. You can also write to Ashish on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +917838737356