Responsive Communication means and includes Public Relations, Video News Releases as well as developing Creative Communications across Markets
Public relations is the business of storytelling through persuasion.
We manage the information spread between an organization and the public at large.
We persuade our audiences (external or internal) via unpaid or earned methods.
We use traditional media, social media and various speaking engagements. We communicate through trusted sources.
We convince our audience, and seek their support for our position and recognize our accomplishments.
“Public relations is a strategic communication process that builds mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their publics.”
We analyze the organization, find the positive messages and translate them into positive stories. When the news is bad, we formulate the best response and mitigate the damage.
We shape image for brands and services. We keep the public informed of government agencies actions, explain policy, and manage political campaigns.
- Press releases
- Video News Releases
- Speech writing
- Company Pitches
- Create and execute special events -Public Outreach & Media Relations
- Market Research – Messaging
- Personal Networking & Sponsoring at events
- Writing and blogging for the web (internal or external sites)
- Crisis Public Relations strategies
- Social media promotions and responses to negative opinions online