Steady growth of e-commerce is a big factor to push retail business into markets in rural and hinterlands of the country. Expansion of suburbs and housing hubs has resulted in the concurrent growth of malls and shopping complexes.
This allows playing fields for both domestic and international players. The retail sector is expected to grow at a rapid pace over the next decade. Retail business is one of the areas of the Indian economy that also has the potential for huge employment opportunities in the near future.
Today, India has ~500 Million plus smartphone users. Smartphone industry is growing by 50 percent in India. Under Rs 5,000-market in the smartphone sector is growing by 18 percent year-on-year in tier-II cities and rural areas.
It is expected that 9 out of every 10 new Internet users in India are likely to prefer vernacular or regional languages to access the Internet. With the launch of OTTs, smartphones are hugely preferred for video viewing in tier 2 or below towns.
Digital will be the media to connect with each other. Yet, India does not have an extensive coverage in terms of network. TalkStrat aims to bridge this gap between urban markets that are nearly saturated and that in small towns, rearing to grow, and generate seamless conversations across them.
How “TalkStrat” will manage all this?
TalkStrat will manage Digital assets | Physical resources:-
1. Abundant use of technology as part of the proposals
2. Creating favorable intent by generating awareness towards products and services
3. Use of vernacular digital applications – microsites, webapps, mobile applications
4. Provisioning last mile connectivity through standardized , vernacular spiels, delivered using technology and feet on streets talking user’s own language.
5. Developing a dedicated offline influencer network
6. Getting this offline network, online over time
7. Generating recommendation-based sales across the spectrum of services
8. Go local, go vocal and getting a local global connect for products and services in a two-way vernacular connectivity between buyers and sellers, across geographies.
Features of “TalkArt”
- Deep rooted insights from the market
- Strength of creative understanding
- Strength of integrated marketing
- Strength of digital marketing
- Strength of developing end to end communication
- Standardization across cities, towns, blocks, districts, and states.
- Strength and understanding of rural as a business
Benefits of “TalkArt”
- Insightful, localized conversations that bonds instantly
- Industry veterans at the helm
- Unique approach that remains media agnostic
- Highly skilled team
- Strength of digital
- Experience of technology
- Lowest cost modules
- Industry expertise
To ensure a system that gives a quicker “break-even” and convert into a “profitable” business extension as new market for clients in ever reducing time frames.
To adapt to situations well by applying past learning, present interactions and remaining future ready for all clients, always.
“TalkStrat” is a business vertical of Talk2users Consultancy. “TalkStrat” team has representation with a collective experience of mora than 100 years in rural and small towns. These representation have spent a considerable time in putting together huge businesses and have background of social and digital marketing as well as deep understanding of creative processes.
“TalkStrat” brings to the table learning of the public relations, press advertising, radio advertising, out of home, point of sales communication literature, Feet on street literature, social media, digital amplification, email marketing, lead generation and influencer marketing. We bring technology as the cutting-edge solution to many of the client’s concerns.